BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

they were sitting in the s trawberry swing

Fortunately my nerves have calmed down...for now. I think my solo will go well tonight, as long as I sing it the way I've practiced it and don't let my nerves interfere. I'll have to be like the little engine that could and just face this fear. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

The past week or so I feel as if I've been moving along on the self discovery road. I've been pretty content in my own skin, which is quite a rarity for me. I like this though. Everything is so much better when you feel good about yourself, it really is.



Now the sky could be blue
I don't mind
Without you it's a waste of time

Now the sky could be blue
Could be grey
Without you I'm just miles away


0 comments: