BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

christmas wrapping;

My love for Sundays is probably a bit absurd to most. Boy do I love them, though. I love the feeling of relaxation that comes with them for me. Sundays just have this warm and fuzzy type of feeling. The only time I dislike Sundays is when I don't have my Sunday relaxation time. Yeah, I'm a freak.

I forgot how much I enjoy Christmas decorating. I haven't decorated a tree in God knows how long. Even though Kelly's tree is only like four feet, I still had fun decorating it with her.
I had always wanted an older sister, but I knew it was physically impossible for my mom to push out a daughter that was older than I was. This was really the one thing I always wanted. Maybe I take it for granted. Maybe I should try and be closer with her. Maybe it's something to think about?

Christmas is coming a bit too fast. I still need to get my presents for everyone. I need to call Lynn tomorrow. Hopefully she's free either Tuesday or Wednesday, otherwise after school I'll have to take the bus to the mall for Thomas' gift(s).


0 comments: