BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

overexaggeration

VENTVENTVENT-
with lots of exaggeration, probably.

My head is going to explode. I don't even know where this came from. My day was going great, or so it seemed. I'm tired of the fights. I'm becoming emotionally exhausted. I'm tired of holding back, and I'm tired of getting attacked when I don't hold back. I'm tired of being wrong. I'm tired of being right. I'm just tired.

I'm beginning to feel like I'm not as smart as everyone thinks. I don't know why I'm so upset over a test that counts for nothing. I was really okay with it, but now I'm like morbidly depressed about it. I will bawl my eyes out if I only get a 1590 on the SAT in January.

I'm still stressed about Christmas. I'm stressed about everything, so out of nowhere.


0 comments: