BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

resolutions!

I have no idea if I'll be able to come on New Year's Eve so I guess I'll just post these now! :]

- Have 365 blog posts for the year
- Stick to playing guitar
- Learn 10 songs from start to finish
- Keep my room clean
- Don't hold back
- Be nicer to people
- BE MYSELF!
- Eat healthier
- Stop drinking soda
- Look for a job
- Read fifty books
- EXERCISE
- Try my hardest in school (even though I already have been)
- Write down my homework
- Don't bite my nails
- Develop a more efficient morning/evening routine
- STOP PROCRASTINATING
- Stop wasting so much money on food
- Be able to do a split
- Get into NHS
- Stop cursing so much
- Become closer to the good people in my life
- Crack a 95 overall unweighted
That's all I can think of for now.

0 comments: