BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

farewell, 2009

This has been one heck of a year, but in the end, it played itself out pretty well. While it seems like so much of my life has changed over the last three hundred sixty five days, not much has except one thing: me. I'm almost positive that this is my biggest year of change, at least mentally anyway. In this year, I went from a mentally unstable emotional wreck to a very strong, independent young woman with a strong head on her shoulders. I can honestly say that I've matured so much over the past year. Unlike the beginning of the year, I can finally say I'm proud of who I've become this year. I became close to some amazing people this year, and I hope to become even closer with them, as well as more amazing people in the upcoming year. I also got a shot at a new family this year, and got to start my life over in so many aspects, just with a simple mindset change.

Adios, 2009. You've been pretty good to me, and I'm hoping 2010 is even better.


0 comments: