BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 18, 2009

frosty the snowman

I can't believe Christmas is in a week, holy cow. The holiday season has FLOWN by. I've decided to dedicate this next week to exciting myself for Christmas. Once I go shopping tomorrow/Sunday and Monday, I'll have stuff to wrap. I'm going to jam to Christmas songs tonight while coloring in a jumbo Santa coloring book and drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows. Yeah, I'm happy. :]

I'm just as tired of fighting about this as you are. I just don't understand. Up until about, Summer or so, you NEVER said anything about me going out, ever. I don't know what happened this Summer that made you think I'm wrapped around your finger or something and all of a sudden you can just tell me no. It's not even like I go out all the time. I don't even go out once a month anymore, and ideally I'd like to go out more often than that but don't either to avoid fights or because something comes up and you ask me to drop my plans for you. You have to understand that you are the most important thing in my life, yes, but not the only thing. The way that I haven't hung out with my best friend in almost three months is ridiculous, and it's totally unfair to her. I feel like I'm back in middle school when I have to say, "Oh btw, I know this is totally inconvenient but I have to be home by nine, even though you know damn well my curfew is midnight." I don't wanna sit there when I'm thirty and regret being a hermit in my teenage years.


0 comments: