BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

have a little faith;

I've been thinking a lot about religion lately. I'm trying to kind of figure out where I stand when it comes to all that jazz. I still have not much of a clue though. I feel like I'm gaining a stronger belief in God, but other than that I don't know what else I believe. I don't really think I'd classify my beliefs as Catholic much even though that's what I was raised to be. So far I think my beliefs actually match the most close with Jewish strangely enough. Maybe I just don't like organized religion though. I'm all for a nice strong relationship with God, but I think classifying myself into a set of religious beliefs takes away the value of the relationship.
For the longest time I'd gone back and forth between believing and feeling completely Atheist, but after I subconsciously found myself "talking" to God without even realizing it, I realized that I must truly believe.

I just need everything to be okay right now.



"If you wait to do everything until you’re sure it’s right, you’ll probably never do much of anything."

0 comments: