BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

2009

I'm doing this a few days early but I don't care.

Best thing that happened:
I got better.
Worst thing that happened:
I don't really consider anything to be the "worst" thing that happened..but I guess my bad trip?
An important person you met:
I didn't really meet anybody important.
Somebody you got closer to:
Thomas, Jimmy, Allie.
Somebody you lost contact with:
A lot of people. :/
A valuable experience you had (other than best/worst thing):
I guess the "road to recovery".
Something you learned about yourself:
I'm a really complicated person.
A lesson learned about life:
Everything happens for a reason.
Your 2009 theme song:
Pink Floyd- Time
Something you will never forget (other than mentioned above):
Awareness Weekend 13.
Something that you learned (can be random):
Everybody has a story.
Something unexpected that happened:
I found some self esteem, and made it over a year in a relationship.
If you had a new years resolution for 2009,
-what was it?
I had a few silly ones.
-did you fulfill it?
Not at all, haha. :X
Something you wish you had done:
Nothing really.
Something you wish you hadn't done:
Thrown away over half of my sophomore year.
An achievement:
One year no cuts.
General remarks:
I learned more this year than I ever thought I would.

0 comments: