BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

just believe in me, and i will be there;

The people in our lives obviously leave some sort of impact on us. Whether it be a small little lesson, or a huge inspirational story type moral, an impact is there. Sometimes people don't even know at all, though, the way they've changed our lives. I can't help but sit back sometimes and wonder whose lives I've affected. I wonder whose stories I've been a part of, and happened to somehow leave an unforgettable impact on.

My thought process is a huge cluster right now. I need to start reading again. A walk in the shoes of somebody else never, ever fails to stir up my thoughts into something that makes sense. I'm going to start on my list of books I'm going to read in 2010. Since I'm aiming for 50, I'm surely going to need a list to keep track and whatnot.

Things will work out. They've got to. Please, God. I need everything to be okay now more than ever.

0 comments: