BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

and as the summer's ending

In less than forty-eight hours, I will be on the bus on my way to my first day of junior year. I'm excited, I'm nervous, I'm happy, I'm sad. I'm so mixed about it. I feel quite changed, though, since sophomore year. I feel as if I've really grown as an individual over this summer. My views, my personality, my mind, my heart-- they've all changed enormously since last year. This year will be different, it will be incredible. My year.



Love is the most mysterious yet beautiful thing to exist in this world. It is the most precious gift anyone could ever give someone, but there is still no true definition of it. I've spent time on Google trying to find an accurate definition, but none of them even come close to explaining the love I feel-- it doesn't hit the tip of the iceberg whatsoever.



I feel at peace. I'm not sure if it's with myself, with what's around me, with life, who knows. I just know I feel peaceful and alive.



Confession: Perhaps daily confessions can help me find myself more.

0 comments: