BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

i talk too much to myself

My thoughts have slightly been M.I.A. Even now they're racing around at about a hundred miles per hour, with no intentions on stopping, either.

I can't believe I was ever scared of babies. After getting so close with Brianna, I've realized just how beautiful and innocent they are. I love that baby so much, really. She has the most striking blue eyes and the cutest smile ever. She's growing up too fast, though. I don't want her to get big.

I've been abnormally interested in religion lately. I just want to study as many views and beliefs as I can. I really want to see other peoples' opinions, and also see where I may stand. Though I'm not a big supporter on organized religion, it's still interesting, and I want to figure out my beliefs toward the whole God thing.

I don't have any interesting thoughts, really.


0 comments: