BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

wake up at dawn and ask her why

Like a calm, cool ocean. So still, yet so peaceful. Kind of too peaceful though. I wish there was something there. Just something.



I admit, I have a love for handmade bracelets. I now have a new anklet for each ankle, and two new bracelets on my left wrist. My new favorite one took forever though. That stitch takes entirely too long, so it will probably be a one time thing.

People take too much for granted. You really don't know what you've got til it's gone. I think one of the crappiest feelings are realizing you took something for granted. I came across pictures from last summer, in my favorite purple room with the perfectly collaged wall. I'd kill to have that back, for real.

Some day you will find me
Caught beneath a landslide
In a champagne supernova in the sky

I wish I were tired. I don't want to be up at 12:45 in the morning anymore. Bleh.

I really want cereal. Cookie Crisp, Cocoa Puffs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, anything that isn't that nasty wheat stuff we have. Boo to no good cereal.



I feel like I have something I wanted to do, but I for the life of me can not remember what. My memory is failing me bigtime.

0 comments: