BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

waiting for someone or something to show you the way

Time is flying at the speed of light. I'm barely even able to keep track of the dates anymore. I kind of just want it to stop, or at least slow down for a bit.

My thoughts are scattered about. None of them are linking together whatsoever; I just have so many random thoughts floating around that make no sense. I kind of hate moods like this. I'd much rather be able to make sense of what I'm thinking, or even keep track of it, for that matter.

I'm beginning to realize that things are probably not going to get better, for a while, anyway. Rather than praying for them to improve, I think maybe I'll just start praying for strength. I don't know. I'm confusing myself lately. So much time home is throwing my mental stability out of sorts.

I've really got to get my sleep schedule normal, well actually no; I've got to develop a sleep schedule in general.

My fingers are currently hideous because of my outrageously frustrating habit. I can not seem to stop biting my nails no matter how hard I try. It's such a stupid habit and I can't seem to break it. My nail polish is always chipping because of it, too. :[

I think I'm going to watch Comedy Central, since I found my remote today.


Confession: Sometimes I really believe I'll never completely figure myself out.

Currently listening to:
Pink Floyd - Time

0 comments: