BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

it seems unreal

You're on my mind as I eat this oatmeal raisin cookie; you loved raisins. You've been on my mind a lot lately. I can't wait to get my birthday present soon, I know you'd really love it. I hope you're okay. <3

My mind is calm and content this evening, though I have many questions in my head unanswered. Maybe some things are supposed to be left that way. Maybe it's up to us to translate and interpret things into whatever way that floats our boat. Maybe.

I often get a bit down after cleaning my room once I realize I have nobody to see it. It looks nice in here and it's nice and cold. My bed is made and my sheets are so comfy. I wish I had someone to share this with once in a blue moon, preferrably him. I wish things were different.

It's weird how things fall into place; how someone that was once a part of you is now nothing but a distant memory. It's crazy how memories that were once so clear now seem so unreal, to the point where you begin to question if they were just a dream. Everything seems that way for me now. Anything that happened before January seems that way to me, nothing but a distant, barely even real memory.



Confession: Learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all.

Currently listening to:
Pantera - Cemetery Gates

0 comments: