BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 14, 2009

the wind picked up, the fire spread

This weird chill travels down my spine at the speed of light. I can't explain where it came from or why it's here. It feels good yet bad. Exciting yet scary.


My nails are a really nice purple. It's called wild plum, I found it in the bathroom last night. Let's see how long it lasts before I bite them and it chips. :/



I truly am a walking contradiction. I'm trying to figure it out, but at the same time I'm trying not to.

I think these are my best moods, the happy yet sad ones. I'm usually most bubbly and compassionate when there's a tiny bit of sadness there. It's generally when it's stemming from reminiscence though. Maybe I end up with a touch of who I used to be. Who knows.

I really want to go chalking. I just want to decorate a whole entire parking lot with random drawings. I wonder if I could even stir up enough creativity to do so. I'm going to find out someday. Whether it's solo or with the help of someone else, I'm going to treat a nice parking lot to my creative mind.

The sunlight beaming off my hair looks cool right now. My hair looks about twelve different shades of brown and auburn and it's slightly pretty. It actually looks kind of like a penny.


Confession: Sometimes the rainbow is better than the pot of gold.
<3

0 comments: