BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

think about the good things no matter what they say

As the bright sun glares through my window, cramps and all, I sit here happily.
The birds seem happy, too, chirping in the nice cool, calm air.
I can feel that today is going to be a good day. I'll make damn sure of it.

I'll admit, I'm actually upset about Thomas' season being one game away from over. At the beginning of the season, I didn't care much for baseball. Now, only a little less than two months later, I've actually really started to like it and enjoy watching it. I no longer think his hobby is boring, and I actually love seeing him in his uniform with a smile on his face.

So many happy thoughts are floating around my mind and I can't pick which ones to take note of. I'm feeling excited. I can't pinpoint exactly whatfor; I think it's mostly just life. I'm excited for school, in a way, because I'm deadset on making this my year to prove to myself how much I'm capable of. I'm excited for my birthday, as well. I'm looking forward to getting my permit, even if I don't have a car; I kind of see it as another form of independence. I'm just so stoked for so many things.

I never want this mood to go away.



Confession: I believe our love will conquer the world and take us incredible places.

Currently listening to:
Butch Walker - Take tomorrow

0 comments: