BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

it doesn't even matter, nothing else matters

Spontaneous excitement fills my soul this evening. I'm not even sure what or why I'm excited for, I just am. I guess it's a mixture of a lot of things. I'm excited for my present, I'm excited for my future. I'm excited for everything I know I can be. I'm just excited.

Tonight was great. I really have no specific reasons for it being great, it just was. I had the yummest McChicken, hot fudge sundae, and cheesy potatoes. I also turned in probably the lousiest excuse for an essay I've ever come up with. I don't even care though. I tried, and I'm on top of the world regardless. This is great. Happiness is great.

As deep as the abyss where the waters run
As deep as the land of the rising sun
You know I'm down
And even when them odds are against us
It doesn't even matter
Nothing else matters

I love the setting right now. The darkness, the exact right song, and the typing on the keyboard. For some strange reason, I've always loved the sound of typing on a keyboard. I guess I actually do have a lot of weird, random things about me. I want someone to learn and love every single one of them someday.

You know what I hate? Flies, and how persistant they are. I hate the way they land on the computer screen and keep coming back no matter how many times you nearly kill them. They never learn. It's weird how some people are the same exact way. Keep on doing something and doing something, regardless of how bad it is or whatever the consequence may be.

I always get really nervous when Killian barks like crazy at night. I always feel like someone is here to kill us. I clearly worry myself entirely too much.

I feel like tonight I could just keep going on and on with a million random, pointless thoughts.

I've been slightly questioning fate lately. I still believe in it one hundred percent, I just wonder how it works. I wonder how certain people are selected to go through certain things; how these reasons for everything happening even come to be. I have too many questions.


I want to do something crazy.


I want to go on a roadtrip.


I want to go somewhere new.


Confession: I've never been more excited.

Currently listening to:
Trik Turner - Friends And Family



0 comments: