BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

happy monday.

I've been quite into horoscopes recently. I've noticed that they're at least partially true for me about ninety percent of the time. I wish I understood where they came from and what they really mean. Maybe I'll look into it.

I still have some leftover butterflies from Saturday. It was a perfect day. I'm so happy I decided to get over my ridiculous dancing fear and just dance with him, it was fantastic. He's fantastic. I just feel so right with his family, like I'm supposed to be there. I'm so lucky.

With only a month of summer remaining, I realize how much I've got left to do. Well, kind of. I cut my bangs last night and I'm pretty sure I like them. If I decide otherwise, well, that's why man made bobby pins and headbands. I'm going to get some more clothes tomorrow, and I'm going to do more shopping again within the next few weeks also, so I'm not overly concerned about clothes. I definitely want to get my tattoo the week before school starts, so that way it has time to heal and I won't be uncomfortable writing.

I'm happy.
:]


Confession: I like McDonalds apple pies a bit too much.

Currently listening to:
Fabolous ft. The Dream - Throw It In The Bag

0 comments: