BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

your heart was dying fast, and you didnt know what to do

I never realized how much I actually do like getting up early. I feel so much more refreshed, and I even got nearly nine hours of sleep. I love the feel of morning -- the cool, quiet air and the birds chirping away. I'm going to miss summer mornings. Luckily I love autumn mornings.

I'm in one of those reminiscent moods again; one of those moods where listening to a song can make me feel the way I felt the first time I heard it. It's weird yet cool. I feel like I'm living in a mixture of memories and who I am now. It's amazing what our minds are capable of.

I'm a war of head versus heart
It's always this way
My head is weak
My heart always speaks
Before I know what it will say

I know its nearly impossible to go by what's said, but I'm not sure if I like the idea of getting rid of my desktop for a laptop. I'm kind of used to this, but maybe I'll like a laptop better. Who knows, it's probably not going to happen since nothing ever does anyway.

I've always wondered what makes two people compatible. What makes it possible for two people to fall head over heels in love with someone, flaws and all? What I wonder more is how two people that were once compatible no longer are. How can you go from spending every second with or talking to someone to suddenly not having them be a part of your life at all? The craziest part is sometimes you don't even notice it happening.


Let's take a risk.


Let's fly away.


Let's feel the rain.


Let's love each other unconditionally.

Confession: I'm high on life.

0 comments: