BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

don't fear the reaper

You know what's crazy? This world has over six billion people, each one different in their own way. Six billion pairs of eyes with their own way of viewing this same world we all see. Six billion minds with six billion sets of opinions and views about one common world. Imagine getting to know six billion different people.



After hearing some of the stuff from Lies My Teacher Told Me: Everything Your American History Textbook Got Wrong, it really got me thinking. How many false facts are we fed? How many false opinions are formed? Will we ever really know anything for sure? Life is so mysterious.



Sometimes I want to do the impossible. I want to do what nobody expects me to do; I want to do what everyone tells me I can't or I won't do. Just to prove everyone wrong, just to prove to everyone that I can do anything. I am capable of anything. The world is in the palm of my hands.



The air so cool and calm, with the scent of Autumn approaching. I'm so excited for the fall. The leaves, the weather, the vibe. Everything.



Confession: I hate waking up early, but I love mornings.

0 comments: