BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

i can feel you all around me

Time is drifting by like the cars on a busy road. No stopping, no slowing down; just moving and moving forever.

I can't explain how perfect my mood is today. Excited is an understatement when it comes to seeing Thomas today. I swear I fell more in love with him after reading his letter, it was perfect. Especially the ending: "You're my world, my everything. In a way, you are life itself to me. And as I end this letter, let me just tell you that I love you. Now, look up, and answer this question out loud to me, yes or no will do: Will you, Lexa Carnelli, in a few years from now, take my hand in marriage? That question is serious, so take it seriously. ave a great birthday babe, and enjoy life, I know you make me do." If we were not in public when I read that, I seriously would have bawled my eyes out. It was so perfect, the way he worded it, everything. I never knew he was so serious about all of this, and this letter was definitely reassuring. As long as he was serious about that question, then my life is complete, cause I want nothing more. I really look forward to part two.

Yesterday Ms. Cohen-Willard said something very thought provoking for me. She said there is a novel in me, waiting to be written, and she's right. I don't know how or when, but this novel will be written. I can feel the words and images just building up inside, all waiting to be released as a beautifully disastrous story.

I feel peaceful.

0 comments: