BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

something in the way

Today is like a sad song. The overall gloominess forms each chord, strummed with such emotion that you can't help but get knots in your stomach and kinda stop your movement when you hear it. The rain is just the icing on the cake, the beautifully sad voice that accompanies each sad, sloppy chord.

If I had a nice, grassy yard, I'd go sit right in the midst of nature's cry. It's not even necessarily being sad, I just want to feel the rain.

My emotions may as well be a bag of Chex Mix today, so scattered about and random. I'm happy; I love rainy weekends and will most likely get to hang out with my best friend for the first time in a while. I'm sad, I'm making Thomas sad. I'm confused; I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, but it sure seems that way. I wonder if this is normal.

If I could drive, I'd just drive and drive for hours today in this lovely rain.

0 comments: