BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

two become one

Like a sun kissed ocean, so calm and gleaming, I feel my heart skip a few beats here and there as I look up into those eyes that have the perfect mix of the most amazing shades of blue and green. My heartbeat coincides with his, as our lips meet in the most perfect way. A feeling of wholeness takes over my mind and body.

I can't explain how whole I felt last night. Laying there, arm in arm, laughing, watching that movie. As our arms were linked, I felt our hearts linked as well. It was perfect, even if I was starting to fall asleep. Or how perfect his cake was, it honestly tasted better than any homemade chocolate cake I've ever had. It was like I could taste the love in every bite.

We may argue, we may fight, but we are undoubtedly crazy in love.





Confession: I always think either too little or too much.

0 comments: