BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 18, 2009

falling down

I've been torn up many times, but I'd always known how to sew. Threads upon threads stitched through me, in and out. But what about when one old thread breaks, then they all snap? Old holes that were once patched are now open wounds, gushing with pain.

If today isn't the definition of a roller coaster, I don't know what is. I'm just waiting to be turned upside down and dangled there for a while, feeling all the blood flow right to my brain.

It's probably impossible, having emotions that each one is an oxymoron of another, just contradicting each other over and over. I'm not sure if it's even possible to be happy and sad at the same time, but I am. I feel stressed and tense, yet calm and at peace. I confuse myself, too, don't worry.


Show me what it's like to be the last one standing
Teach me wrong from right, and I'll show you what I can be
And say it for me; Say it to me
And I'll leave this life behind me
Say it if it's worth saving me



Would you follow me?


0 comments: