BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

without you it's a waste of time;

Sundays = megalove. I discovered the fifteen seconds in the microwave make brownies to die for. I can't find my white and red Converses and it's making me upset. The fact that I can't find either of them tells me that they're most likely together, which is good I guess. But I really want them, I haven't worn them in over a year and I miss them. Tomorrow I'm being super comfy to school. I'm pretty sure my camera is broken. :( My brain is clearly full of random thoughts.


I realllllly want to decorate my room some more, but I'm truly at a loss of what to do. I wish I had magazines or something, I'd do another college type thing. I have no money to develop pictures to hang. I have no posters to hang. I guess I could try and find some creativity and make stuff, but I don't know.

I'm sosoSO excited that I've got all of Swing Life away minus the solo down. I thought it'd be a hard song to do but it really isn't too bad. I have to get better at switching chords quickly but I've been playing the song for a day; I don't have to have the whole thing down by tomorrow.

I wanna try and get Impulse done soon, I want to stay ahead of my reading cause I know there will be some weeks this year where I end up slacking off or simply won't be able to read a book.

As stupid as it seems, I'm so glad that I found that list site. I absolutely love making lists, and I don't really wanna clutter this with lists. I'd rather save this for like, my real thoughts, instead of lists of what I have to accomplish.

I want to write a song. I don't know what I want it to be about, or what I want it to be called, or even the slightest idea of how I want it to go. But I want to write one. Maybe one of these days. I've never really tried to write a song before....well, not a serious one anyway. Perhaps eventually.


0 comments: