BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

we can be like they are;

TGIF? Yes. My sleep has been awful the past two nights. I can't even count how many times I woke up throughout the night. I'm beyond excited to have a nice sleep tonight for as long as I like, not worrying about that 5:30 alarm. :)

I've been so happy with myself appearance-wise for the last week. I hope it lasts, my days go so much better when I feel good about myself.

Things are pretty peachy. The only bad thing about when things are going good is that there isn't much to talk about. When you're sad you have plenty of thoughts and whatnot to pour out, whereas when you're happy, what's there really to say?

I'm pretty happy with how I've been keeping up with things. I've been doing great on my reading. I haven't quit on the picture-a-day project (http://lexaeveryday.tumblr.com , btw.) School's good. My nail biting has gotten better. Everything seems good.

I'm looking forward to that nap with him tomorrow.:)


0 comments: