BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

don't let me go;

The rain is falling so hard, so full of angst. Full of emotion. The sky is letting everything go. Releasing its problems. Releasing its fears. Releasing its pains. Sometimes you just need to release it all, you need to let things go.

I'm starting to feel really bad about before. But maybe I needed that. Maybe I needed to almost let you go to realize how stupid I was being. I was so close to letting you just walk out of my life, but that little voice spoke to me. It more yelled at me, actually. What the hell are you thinking? You need him. You want him. You love him. Make this work. And so I did, and I am, and I will. Maybe this is a little more special than I thought.

"Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you."

0 comments: