BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 15, 2010

the california sun cascading down my face;

The sun's bright, beautiful rays shine through my window, penetrating deep into my soul. The by-product is something peaceful and amazing.
I'm feeling pretty good right now. Okay, really good.
I've got cramps from hell and a lot to accomplish this weekend, but I'm feeling ambitious. Today was really productive. I love productive days.

Mrs. Geiger (still totally not used to calling her by her married name!) e-mailed me this morning. I'm surprised she's stayed in contact with me for so long! I mean, I was her best student, but I'm still surprised. She's offered me a lot of help when it comes to college, so I'm excited. It's nice having some adults around that are more than willing to help me out. I'm sure I'll need it at some point within the next year or so.

I ended up talking to Tierre today about how I didn't know of anyone that was going to be in my Anatomy & Physiology class, but good news: she will be. Bad news: she named a few other people that will be in it...people that make me want to put a gun to my head and pull the trigger. At least I'm on Mrs. Weber's good side. Erika said the class is relatively easy as long as you pay attention, and she only went to it about once a week.

Over the past few weeks Allie and I have become SO close. She wants me to come over Tuesday for a bit and have a study session for AP US so that we both ace the midterm. It sounds like a good idea. I enjoy her company. :)



"Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. Look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true. Think only of the best, work only for the best and expect only the best. Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others. Live in the faith that the whole world is on your side as long as you are true to the best that is in you.”
— Christian D. Larson

0 comments: