BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 18, 2010

and i know that you're a sucker for anything acoustic;

The webcam software I downloaded has me too excited. I wish I had thought of it BEFORE I had to quit on project 365. Oh well, Thomas is right though about 2011 being better for it.

I'm excited for next Friday. I hope I'm doing as well as I think. Sometimes I care more about what she thinks than what I think...in the least creepy way possible.

Maybe there's more to people than we think. Maybe we're all more alike than we've ever thought. Sometimes I wonder if anyone watches me from afar. Not in a creepy way or anything, just if anyone finds themselves able to relate to me and kind of keeps an interest in me. I know I do that to people. I certainly have blogs I read more often than others. Then again, maybe I'm the only freak that longs for people to relate to. Who knows?

I'm hungry and craving cocoa puffs.
Screw you, mother nature.

0 comments: