BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

so here's your holiday;


The rain bangs at my window, begging to damper my mood. The somber weather has actually brightened the setting of my mind. I love rainy days when I can just stay in my room comfy and listen to nature do its thing.

I just started Life As We Knew It. I'm really glad that I'm keeping up on my reading. I think I'm actually ahead..which is good, since I'm sure there will be weeks this year where I really don't get to read an entire book. Thomas is a savior for providing me with the lovely Domino's I had for lunch. He even gave me my absolute favorite, bacon. As Blink 182 penetrates my speakers and fills the half dark room around me, I brighten up inside. I'm going to work on some English soon, then probably play guitar or read. Some point tonight, I have a letter to tackle. I hope I don't regret this. I won't regret trying, that's silly...isn't it?

Oh, it's what you do to me.

0 comments: