BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 22, 2010

square one;

Maybe part of the reason I'm so on and off with everything is because that's how I'm treated. One second it seems like they care, then the next second they're back to not. Of course nobody called to see if she's available tomorrow morning. Of course I had to do it, and she didn't even answer the phone. "It's your test." Yeah, but it's your fault your child doesn't have a ride to the test, which last time I checked comes with the responsibility of parenting. Maybe I'm also not a fan of bending over a computer desk to use a phone with a one foot chord while having pot smoke blown in my face. But I feel like it's not so much her as it is him. I don't even know who it is anymore. Maybe there's no point in laying blame. Who cares? The fact is, nothing I say is truly heard. I guess it's totally logical to pay for a cable box that's broken, as long as yours works it's all good in your world. I guess it's okay that I have no means of communication with you or anyone the second I step foot out of the house. Sorry that I'm just reminding you today that I need a snack for tomorrow, didn't know three bucks was a huge deal. I'm clearly never going to drive. But it's okay, keep playing WOW. That's all that matters, right? Nobody's ever given a shit about me, I shouldn't expect anybody to start now.

Thank God tomorrow's Saturday. I need you.


0 comments: