BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

i'll keep you my dirty little secret;

I must say that I'm quite content with the fact that I've had over a straight week now of undisturbed, genuine happiness. It feels good to actually be happy. :)

I'm going to start my reading today. I'm still not sure if my first book (obviously a reread) is going to be Twilight or The Secret. The only reason I'm opposed to Twilight is because it's only been a year since I've read it, whereas The Secret, it's been almost two years since I've read the whole thing. I don't know if I want to read The Secret, though, because it's not even really a book. It's just little secrets and philosophies on how to be happy, and I'm not sure I see the point in reading that while I already am happy. Who knows.

I'm glad things seem to be getting better between us. It was getting to the point where I couldn't handle the stress and arguing again, but that seems to have cleared up for a good almost two weeks now.

Oh, and I found something to be excited about. Midterms are in a few weeks! Which means, that I get to pay a visit to Ms. C. :)

Life is pretty good.


0 comments: