BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

stop my breathing in the night when you're not there;

It's crazy how something that has seemed so distant can just come rushing back at me.
It's crazy how the love can just pump back through my veins, causing a rush and knots in my stomach.
It's crazy how my heart speeds up and slows down for him at the same time.
It's crazy how I feel our hearts, together, beating as one.

This year is treating me pretty nicely so far. I'm happy for so many reasons. :)

I want to have a productive day with time for relaxation. I'm going to try and get everything done early. For once I can honestly say that this break did not speed by at all. Hopefully Monday morning I can feel refreshed rather than go to school all groggy like I usually do after eleven days off.



Like the rising tide,
beating hearts grow but never die
To simplify, I'll stand by your side,
close my eyes, hope will never die

0 comments: