BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

these ideas are nightmares

Can't you see the pain within my eyes?
Never thought it'd be so hard to see past my lies.
Can't you see the hurt behind my smile?
You must be blind to not know it's been there for a while.
Can't you hear the cries in every laugh?
It's not as hard to figure out as rocket science or math.
Can't you hear my cries, can't you see me reaching out?
If you can't see past this surface then you know nothing of what I'm about.




I feel confused.
My head aches as well as my emotions.
I don't know if I have a reason to be so unhappy.
Maybe I'm just cranky.
Maybe I'm just crazy.



Imagine if this is all some crazy dream;
imagine we're just characters in some screwed up dream,
and the second they wake up we all disappear.
Imagine if none of this was real.
Imagine.

Currently listening to:
Eminem - Sing For The Moment

0 comments: