BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 27, 2009

and everybody will ask what became of you

I've been on adventure lately. I'm on an adventure to discover something great, something absolutely mind blowing. I'm going to discover something worth finding, something absolutely beautiful in all the best ways. Myself.



I know they say it takes people until they're well past their teens to truly create themselves, but since I've got some time to go before then I think I'm just going to work on the foundation: my teenage self. Summer always does this to me. I've always tried to search for what I wanna be, but in the end it somehow ends up just mirroring someone else. This time, luckily, is different. I'm feeling somewhat successful with this, though I've still got a bit left to go.



I'm getting better with opening up, however I think I need to expand that beyond one person. Of course, he'll always get to get the whole story and know everything, but perhaps things would be better for me if I weren't so closed off. I'd always been open about all the wrong things. I think I have some stuff to work on.



I'm glad I had the guts to bring stuff up. I've realized I really do need to start giving my all. I have been today, as a start, and it's already feeling a ton better.

Happiness is coming naturally to me today. It actually has been lately. I'm improving at filtering my emotions and deciding what's worth getting upset over and what's not.

I love life. I really do.
I have great things in store for me, you'll see.

Currently listening to:
Death Cab For Cutie - Grapevine Fires

0 comments: