BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

self torture

For real. Not sure why I do it, but I always seem to. I'd probably be pleasantly sleeping right now if it weren't for my brilliant idea to take a three hour nap.

On an even more negative note, the fact that I don't really care about how religion shaped the colonies doesn't matter because I still have to write an essay about it. I hope that everyone in the class except me gives up on these stupid summer assignments and I win some serious points for doing them or something.

Summer needs to chill and slow down a bit. I don't want August to get here, cause then that means it's almost September. No bueno.

To avoid making this completely world's smallest violin worthy, I suppose a drop of humor wouldn't hurt.



Goodnight.

0 comments: