BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

pink bullets

Isn't it weird how things are constantly changing right before your eyes yet you barely even notice until everything is completely different?
People walk in and out of your life in the blink of an eye,
yet nobody seems so temporary at the time they're there.
It's kind of scary actually,
especially when you find somebody that you want to basically tattoo into your life,
making them so permanent that there's no way they can just vanish before your eyes.

I'm feeling quite artistic and expressive at the moment.
I always forget that I'm halfway decent at drawing.
I bet if I did it more often I'd be even better.
It's kind of nice to express your thoughts through image.



I've been fascinated with pictures lately;
they really do speak a thousand words.
It's interesting to analyze a photograph and see the emotion, the setting, the overall feel of it.
Sometimes I think I look too deeply at things.




I can't even begin to explain how I've felt lately.
It's like every single day I'm falling harder and harder.
I clench onto every single word he says, longing to hear more.
His voice alone sends chills down my spine.
One look into his eyes and I swear it's like my heart is melting from overjoy.
I haven't been so fascinated with somebody before;
I haven't had such a burning desire to know someone inside and out this way.
I've never even come close to wanting to break down every wall I've ever put up and let someone completely in this way before.
He's got me going crazy. Love is crazy.
I've never felt this way about somebody before, not even the slightest bit.
I don't care how naive and dumb it may sound, I want to spend forever with this boy.

0 comments: