BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

so here we are

Happiness seems to be flowing through my veins this evening.
I'm feeling better than I expected to be because I just found out Ken completely misread my report card.
The regents grades he got right: 96 on spanish and 86 on earth science.
He told me I had a 75 for the quarter in math when I really have a 90!
I'm so thrilled that I actually pulled it off.



Tonight was great. Who ever knew bingo was so much fun?
I think the part I liked best about it was being with him,
and being told I'm beautiful every five minutes.
He's so great, really.

I felt something really nice today, though.
Staring into his eyes while Nothing Else Matters played in the background;
everything just felt so...right.
I have no doubts in my mind that there is nobody but for us than each other.


0 comments: