BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

scream your heart out


Have you ever sat back and really analyzed people? Regardless of how much people really all seem the same, they're not. Their books may have almost the same cover, and their content may flow similarly, but if you look deep into every word of each chapter they each have their own story. I want to read someone's story. Not just little chapter summaries from sparknotes, I want to read the entire story from cover to cover. Maybe they can read mine, too.



I often wish I could drive.
I just want to go away somewhere.
Not forever, not even for long, just for a bit.
Just drive and drive until I don't know where I am anymore.
Just see what else there is out there.
Venture into the places I've yet to explore.



I'm desperate for something new. I'm really not sure what, just something. I just need the feeling of doing something different. I just need to live a bit.




I want to fly away.


I want to experience all that there is out there for me.


I want to be free

Currently listening to:
The Medic Droid - Fer Sure

0 comments: