BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

and i promise you this time i'll see it in your eyes

An unusal content feeling fills my soul and mind as I sit here, exhausted.
My eyelids weigh a thousand pounds of sheer happiness.
Things are good, for now at least.



I'm not quite sure what's up with this emotion roller coaster I've been riding lately.
I can't say I like it at all, but I'm trying to fight it.
Luckily I seem to be more up than down.
I can't let myself fall. I just can't.

I'm happy to have this freaking belly ring out of my stomach now.
The more I've thought about it, the dumber and dumber the piercing seemed to begin wtih.
Now I'm stuck with this huge, painful ball of oozy infection above my belly button.
Yuck.

Having finished both assignments due in the next few days has taken a huge weight off my shoulders.
Unfortunately, the exact same weight will return in under a week. Boo.




As much as I really hate the way things are,
I'm trying to remind myself constantly that everything happens for a reason.
And luckily, I've been able to come up with reasons for why each and every thing is happening to me.
While it sucks, maybe it really does all have a common purpose.
Maybe my whole life I've been set in these awful situations where strength and experience has had to pull me through in order to someday help others in the shoes I once wore.
Hopefully my theory is right. I'd like to believe so, anyway.

Thomas is going to yell at me for being up at one thirty in the morning.
Goodnight.

Currently listening to:
Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall

0 comments: