BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

i'm supposed to be asleep

I told Thomas I'd go to bed before twelve, and I tried, but I can't sleep;
not with so much on my mind right now.
Suddenly all these thoughts appeared in my head, mostly about him.



I've never had this happen to me before;
I've never felt butterflies for so long with someone before.
Usually seven and a half months in they'd be a rarity,
but lately I've been getting them a lot.

I feel like one of those young girls obsessing over her first crush.
I actually like this though. I have never been so interested in someone like this.
I've never experienced most of this before. It's amazing.
Beyond amazing, actually.

I can't help but feel like I'm the luckiest girl alive.
He's making me go crazy and I love it. I love him.

Currently listening to:
Oasis - Wonderwall

0 comments: