BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

sunshine on my shoulder

I'm so pleased with how yesterday went. I really hope things stay this way; I hope this is the end of that rough patch. I don't think I could handle any more.

Have you ever sat back and realized how much of a hypocritical world we live in? Everything contradicts each other in some way or another. Everyone is so different yet we're all the same.

I feel content and calm and happy and talkative and everything. I like not being contained to one emotion, life's boring that way. I'm in the mood to cuddle up with someone under some nice, warm blankets with some hot chocolate with mini marshmallows, listen to the rain, and watch a movie.



As I paced back and forth outside the library, watching my breath circle the air, I was lost in thought. We often think we've discovered ourselves, but we're generally wrong. We, especially as teenagers, seem to be growing and changing on a daily basis. When will we really discover ourselves? When will we really be the person that we're going to be?

0 comments: