BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

bubbly

I'm so effervescent today. I'm taking the negatives and making them as positive as possible, and you know what, things don't look so bad when you think of them that way. Though nothing in my life but my outlook has changed, things just seem so much better.

With Halloween just around the corner, I'm still unsure of what I'm going to do. I'm going to pick up my face paint sometime with in the next few days or so. Hopefully I figure something out soon -- I don't wanna just wing it and end up looking horrible.

I've decided that I must see Paranormal Activity this weekend. I'm hearing too many people say how scary it was, and I just want to see it. I'm definitely going to cry; everyone's claiming it's the scariest movie ever. Or maybe I'll be the polar opposite of everyone and I won't find it scary at all. Who knows.

My thoughts are flying at the speed of light. I like this.


0 comments: