BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

hello rain

Today was just lovely. I thought I was going to have a rather blah day until Ms. Cohen-Willard wasn't there. After that, everything sort of got better.
For the first time ever, I'm slightly excited for pep rally tomorrow. Maybe I need to let more things excite me. Life is funner when you're always looking forward to something.

I want to have a productive evening.
- Clean my room
- Rewrite AP US essay
- Physics homework
- Math homework
- Find something red and gray/black to wear tomorrow
- Paint my nails
- BE HAPPY.

I'll get it all done.

For some reason, this rainy afternoon has me in a really good mood. It's great, considering I woke up borderline suicidal this morning. I guess I was bound to have a really cranky beginning of my morning at some point, considering it's kind of been a while for that.

:)

0 comments: