BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

irrational thinking

As silence fills he room, my thousands of unsorted thoughts speak loud enough to compensate for each person in there. Nothing makes sense to me right now, I'm not sure it will. As my eye meets the eye of each person, I feel more and more alone. I don't know who's who anymore. Nothing feels real; it's like this is all some crazy nightmare, or some bad acid trip. When I look at these people, I don't know them from a stranger on the street. When I look in the mirror, I don't even know myself from a stranger on the street. This life is just dragging on like a restless dream, making no sense whatsoever. My rational thinking filter has just flown out the window. Everything's being played by ear. This can't be good, can it? I don't even know. I can't separate the good from the bad, the real from the unreal, the rational from the irrational. I'm suffocating, I've got nowhere to run. I need to escape, just anything to get out of here...

0 comments: