BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 9, 2009

inside the fire

Oh what a lovely 4:32 AM on a Friday morning. I sit here eating a blueberry muffin pop tart, wrapped in my snuggie while clenched over in pain. Yet I'm unusually happy this morning as I wait for the beginning of my medicine supply for the day to kick in.

I think I'm going to make a list of things that make me happy.
1) Thomas and Stanley, obviously.
2) Rainy Friday nights
3) Holding hands
4) Little kisses
5) Three day weekends
6) Pink Floyd
7) The feeling after reading a really good book
8) Friends
9) Fall
10) Uggs
11) Skinny jeans
12) Converse
13) Blankets in the Winter
14) Mornings
15) Sunny Sundays
16) Funny movies
17) Friday night plans
18) Good grades
19) Music
20) Colored headphones
21) Bright colors
22) Soft hair
23) The Christmas Season
24) Baking
25) Shopping

I'm going to stop here for now.
:)

0 comments: