BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

high on life? yes.

I can't explain how great it feels to know I'm getting my life in order, and actually feel the changes. It feels great to know I'm in charge of me, and to actually benefit from the decisions I make.

Today is great.
- No Cohen-Willard. No Rizzo. No Robins.
- Nice talk with Mr. McGowan
- Productive
- Trip next Tuesday
- 94.38!
- 10 days.
- McGowan told me he could see me being a psychologist even before I told him I'd considered being one.

As I told McGowan today, it's funny watching people walk in your past footsteps. It's actually kind of sad at the same time too, though. But mostly, it just makes you want to point and laugh. I love being reassured about myself.

I am absolutely, positively, one-hundred-ten percent on top of the world.


0 comments: