BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

chop suey

I can't even explain it but I am in the best mood ever. I feel so calm and happy and at peace with myself. I have a million random thoughts racing around my head, I guess I'll just attempt to jot random bits and pieces of it down the best I can.

- I can't believe it's already second quarter. I'm really excited for this quarter though; I can feel that this is going to be my quarter to prove everyone, including myself, wrong. I can and will do this, just wait and see.
- Awareness Weekend is so soon. As much as I really am tired of arguing about it, I still am so excited. I'm eager to see if it really is as powerful as an event as everyone says it is.
- Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Thought I've never been much of a family person, it is nice to actually have a family now--whether I really like them much all the time or not.
- I can't believe my anniversary is in fourteen days! I never thought I'd ever make a year with anyone without them getting sick of me or vice versa. I'm excited, thought I don't know exactly what I'm going to do yet. Whatever I do decide on, though, will be special of course.
- After Thanksgiving the Christmas season officially starts: enough said.
- I'm really enjoying my nail polish
- I'm so glad I found my hair gel
- Highlighters make note-taking so much more fun
- I really like System Of A Down and Sublime
- Tomorrow is TWLOHA day. I love these, they remind me of my progress and motivate me

LALALA random thoughts.
:)

0 comments: