BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 30, 2009

bubblybubblybubbly

I made a Tumblr! http://xamountofwords.tumblr.com
Let's see how long until I abandon it :p I'm not even sure why I made one, actually. I think I like it because that's where I can just express my mind using pictures and quotes rather than as much text..I mean, I can use text, but this is more for a text type of thing.

ANYWAY, I'm having pasta really soon. I smell it and I'm excited for it. I love pasta.

Here's why I'm excited today:
- Cultural exchange tomorrow, ftw!
- I'm facing 25 days of lovely Christmas season
- Christmas break is soon
- I'm buying Christmas cards soon
- Pasta and HOMEMADE GARLIC BREAD
- My shampoo smells really nice, can't wait to shower
- I get to miss English and Physics tomorrow

lalala. :]

I have twenty-three people to make cards for. I'm excited since I'm kind of taking the easy way out; at least I'm sure they'll look nice.




Let's write a fairytale, just you and I.

0 comments: